Welcome to the TixKeeper Pass Reservation System!
Please click here for our list of passes and to access TixKeeper.
There are a few steps you must follow before accessing TixKeeper, the online pass reservation system. You will need your library card number and your password/pin. If you do not have a password/pin, please call the library to have it reset.
Circulation of Museum Passes
- Passes can be reserved by Blackstone patrons, as well as patrons from other certified towns, having a library card in good standing, within the Blackstone Valley Library Consortium Museum Pass Program.
- Passes may be reserved by the above referenced patrons via Tix Keeper, the library’s online pass reservation system, in person, or by telephone. Email requests will not be accepted.
- Non-resident cardholders not part of the Blackstone Valley Library Consortium, may use a museum pass, if available, on day of requested use (not prior to day of use).
- All circulated passes (this does not apply to coupons or tickets) must be returned to the Blackstone Public Library the next business day after its circulation. Passes may be returned in person, or deposited in the book drop.
- Passes that are not returned to the library the next business day after they have been borrowed, will be charged the established late fee. The patron’s library card will be blocked until payment has been received.
- Patrons will be charged a replacement fee for lost passes.
- Patrons must sign a release form when passes are issued.